Saturday, October 16, 2010

Accidental Creations

Hello Everyone!!

Cooking shouldn't be a chore, it should be an experience. You don't have to go to culinary school to be a great cook. All you need are fresh ingredients, some spices and a desire to create. I have decided to post recipes, that really, happened by fluke. Whether it was one of those nights I was too tired to think or whether all I had in the fridge was a few ingredients that made no sense to add together, these recipes have become a hit. They are simple, easy to prepare and easy on your wallet. I will post appetizers, entrees, desserts as well as many other tasty treats that I have discovered along the way.

I am an Italian-Canadian, currently living in Costa Rica. Some of the recipes are ones that I have learned here, with amazing ingredients I have discovered, along with an added touch of my background...and for all those on a gluten-free diet, ALL OF MY RECIPES ARE GLUTEN-FREE. So stay tuned!

I hope you take the time to try them, I look forward to hearing what your outcome is!

Buon Appetito!!

No comments:

Post a Comment